KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Digital Marketing Trainer / Assessor (2 roles)
Location: Remote / Online
Salary: £28,000 - £40,000 – 2 roles available – salary depends on role and experience
Digital Marketing Assessor can expect a salary of up to £32,000
Digital Marketing Trainers – with specific experience of delivering the workshop training element of the Digital Marketing qualification, can achieve a salary of up to £40,000
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more!
Type: 12 month FTC (potential to become perm)
- Assess and deliver the Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- Deliver workshop /classroom based training to groups of learners, along with 1:1 Assessments.
- Coaching and mentoring learners to gather quality evidence towards their Apprenticeship.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted - online via video meetings and telephone.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Act as a subject matter expert, supporting with the development of high quality, innovative training programmes.
- Embed Maths and English
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS / AET or above)
- Ideally hold recognised Assessor Award (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA).
- Level 3 Digital Marketing qualification (or above).
- GCSE Grade A-C in Maths and English or equivalent.
- Experience of Assessing and / or teaching Digital Marketing qualifications to level 4.
- Experience of developing individualised schemes of work, learning plans and SMART targets.
- Must be comfortable with and have experience of group / classroom based training and delivery online.
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Digital Marketing.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office particularly the Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Hold a full clean driving licence and access to a vehicle – face to face may be required once covid restrictions are lifted
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education