A well-established Independent dental practice has a Full Time Permanent position available for an Associate Dentist to join their friendly, expanding team based in the Ipswich area.
- Full Time Permanent Position Available
- £12-£13.50 per uda (depending on experience)
- 6000-8000 UDAs available
- Very busy Independent Mixed Dental Practice – predominantly NHS
- Very Large Patient base – large UDA contract and potential for Private Income!!!
- Could utilise a High UDA Performer
- Strong private database
- Principal Works onsite
- Implant surgeon available 2 days per week
- Offering you Clinical Freedom to work how you prefer to with their team
- Fully qualified Nursing staff
- Great opportunity to settle into a Team that encourages development and provides all the support necessary to progress and grow as a clinician
- Immediate start (happy to wait for the right person)
About the practice
- 6 surgery practice
- 80% NHS practice
- Predominantly NHS practice with plenty Private potential
- Busy practice with lots of footfall (including over Covid)
- Independent practice
- Experienced longstanding associates
- Therapist on site
- 2 hygienists available
- Fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
- High achieving Dental practice
- Longstanding, reputable Practice – practice is 50 years old!
You Must Have:
- GDC registration with active NHS performer number
- Experience practicing dentistry in the UK
- Excellent clinical skills
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great chairside manner
- Brilliant communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please click “Apply” or send in your CV to Liam Harrington - [email protected].
Alternatively, if you would you like to speak to one of our specialist consultants about this outstanding role or other roles across the UK, please feel free to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9806 and we would be more than happy to help!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing