Electrical Maintenance Engineer - International Sporting Venue - London - Rare Opportunity Days - £44,000.00
My client is a well established leading hard FM building maintenance service provider with a rapidly expanding portfolio of buildings across Central London. Due to a recent contract win they are seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join an International Sporting Venue in Central London.
As the onsite Electrical Maintenance Engineer, you will look after the day to day engineering operation as well as working alongside one other engineer, sub contractors and client on-site.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment, with the motivation to progress into management due planned growth of the contract.
- Responding to any reactive and the planned maintenance across electrical and mechanical plant throughout the venue such as: AHU's, Pumps, Motors, Plumbing, Lighting, Boards, Pressure Units, Water Treatment, Generators, Log Book Compliance Tasks.
- Ensure strong communication clients
- Manage and distribute PPMs amongst the engineering team.
- Organise sub contract labour.
- Organise labour and the procurement of materials and parts.
- Responsible for Health & Safety, risk assessment, permits etc.
- Attend client meetings and assist in monthly reports
- Manage and complete statutory log books.
Salary & Package:
- £43,000.00 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday | 8 till 5
- Overtime Rates at x1.5 & x2.0
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Training and Clear Progression into a management role due to planned contract growth.
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 & 3 in Electrical (Essential)
- Demonstrate strong communication and people skills
- Able to write report and carry out quotes.
- Career driven, looking for the next step in the career ladder
- Smart and presentable.
- Ex-forces considered
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career with a well established maintenance provider. If you are looking for career development and a new opportunity please apply today!
For more information, please contact James Preston
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Overtime, Mobile Phone, 25 Days Annual Leave, Progression
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities