Rapidly expanding professional healthcare service group is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing expert. This a brand-new role which will require a very experienced marketer comfortable with a hands-on, roll your sleeves up style role.
Company currently employs nearly 3,000 care and support professionals, working together to provide bespoke, personalised care and support services to a wide range of people. Their growth strategy is focused on acquiring businesses in the UK to become the best in class care provider in the UK.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the UK corporate branding, marketing and communications strategy is delivered successfully for existing group companies and newly acquired ones.
As a result, our client expects the first three months to require travel (1-2 days of the week), while they support remote working, they will require at least 1 day of the week to be based in their UK HQ in Hounslow.
Duties will include:
- Lead and direct the compilation, writing, editing, design, production and distribution of all the group’s websites and digital materials.
- Ensure SEO best practice guidelines for each website
- Refine and develop a plan with the marketing agency to execute the social media strategy
- Work with the marketing agency to deliver high quality, effective offline and online marketing communications campaigns
- Develop and oversee creation of multi-media content that can be used and shared digitally
- Be accountable for policing brand assets, ensuring that materials and other outputs are compliant with brand guidelines
- Re-position and communicate brands according to organisations strategic vision
- 2:1 or above degree (essential) in a marketing related field (preferable)
- Outstanding command of the English language.
- Proven editorial skills and the ability to develop and manage creative, compelling content for digital and social media.
- Understanding of the process of launching a new website ( essential)
- Experience of handling marketing agencies and suppliers
- Very solid grasp of social media
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £350.00 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.