The Umbrella rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella Company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles
The successful candidate must be able to obtain baseline security clearance
Must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Position- Marketing Associate
Location - Portsmouth (working from home or site to be confirmed)
Rates - £20.74 per hour PAYE / £26.25 per hour UMB (Inside IR35)
Duration - 10 months
Security requirements: Baseline clearance and must be eligible to live & work in the UK.
This role is responsible for the promotion of products/services and for our UK Maritime Sector, which support key business development campaigns through multiple marketing channels.
· Working with Business Development teams to deliver creative marketing solutions and marcomms plans for priority business development activities
· Work closely with the wider team to provide direction and content on all business development activity to promote through external and internal channels in the UK and international export markets
· Input to the Maritime sector's presence at key exhibitions, conferences and events around the world in support of business winning campaign, including messaging and narrative, consistency and brand
· Expand our digital presence and approach
· Development of creative solutions for customer facing collateral and materials
· Report success of the marketing and events outputs and events return on objectives
· Strong marketing/communications background
· Digital marketing experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to effectively engage with a diverse range of stakeholders
· Experience in delivering events/exhibitions (or similar)
· Proven ability to work collaboratively across internal boundaries
· Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to communicate across the business with the ability to break down internal barriers
· Self-motivated, with a strong drive for successful delivery of objectives
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other