Contract- 12 months
Hours- Monday to Friday 37.5hrs
The role of the Underwriter will include:
- Responsible for underwriting proposals within an approved authority limit per customer / individual deal.
- Make effective underwriting decisions within the time standards agreed with retailers.
- Accept or decline credit applications including negotiation of terms.
- Evaluate applications to highlight potential fraud and money laundering cases.
- Discuss proposals with Retailers, Partners and internal staff at all levels effectively
- Make commercially sound decisions while balancing the need to maximise levels of accepted business.
The successful Underwriter will require:
- Ideally will you will have worked within an Underwriting position
- Highly analytical; ability to accurately assess, interpret and evaluate data quickly.
- Ability to deliver in a time pressured environment and handle multiple high priority tasks.
- Ability to understand and analyse financial accounts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, friendly and the ability to build relationships
- To act with integrity and embrace the principle of treating our customers fairly
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other