Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation who has a very successful HVAC division.
They now have the need for an experienced HVAC/ Commercial Gas Engineer to join the company and cover their prestigious, major UK retailer contract. The successful Engineer will be responsible for carrying out planned and reactive maintenance duties across a range of different complex gas and HVAC systems working across the Hertfordshire & Home Counties regions.
You will have at least 5-year experience as a HVAC/ Commercial Gas Engineer in the field who is proficient in the following areas:
- Carrying out PPM’s within agreed timescales
- Quality work of repairs and maintenance across a range of commercial gas equipment
- Working experience of carrying out PPM duties within a retail/ supermarket environment
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety
- Working on a standby rota every 1 in 4 weeks
- Commercial gas qualifications/ certs in date are essential
- F Gas qualified
- Hold a 17th/ 18th Edition certification
If you are looking for a new challenge this year, the next step in your career and to work for an exciting, global organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a salary of £42,488.00 per annum + company vehicle + great company benefits!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 to discuss the role in depth.