Due to increased demand and expansion plans this successful, modern business are looking for a proactive and meticulous Customer Service Coordinator to join the office team in Stonehouse.
This role requires someone with exceptional attention to detail and strong written and verbal communication skills, as you will be working with a range of colleagues and suppliers to help customers navigate the sales journey from initial enquiry right through to warranty claims throughout the product lifespan - all within a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for that diligent office backbone - the person that wants to own the operational administration, keep a tight ship, and grow with our rapidly changing business.
· Handling all enquiries and with one touch contact, via the telephone wherever possible.
· Scheduling of quotes and appointments
· Inputting data into systems to generate detailed supplier quote requests, quotes for customers, order forms for suppliers.
· Cross-checking documents to ensure accuracy during critical parts of the customer sales journey, taking responsibility to resolve any identified inaccuracies with the appropriate colleague or supplier in a timely manner.
· Verbally delivering quotes to prospects, converting them into customers through ethical sales methods and appropriate objection handling techniques.
· Data entry for insurance registrations.
· Proactive and adaptable with a "can-do" attitude.
· Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy across the board.
· Enthusiastic and methodical approach to learning.
· Able to work efficiently without supervision (following an initial training period), sustaining expected productivity levels to ensure strict deadlines are met.
· Instinctively takes responsibility and ownership of tasks.
· Concrete understanding of the value and importance of leads, customer service, and sales.
· A clear, strong communicator with demonstrable telephone skills
· Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task under pressure (experience working in and adapting to a fast-paced environment would be advantageous).
· Computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office and standard Windows software.
· Prior use of CRM systems and quoting software desirable.
· Minimum achievement of grade B or grade 8 in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent).
Hours of Working
8:00am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday with 60 minutes for lunch.
10:00am - 14:00pm on Saturdays on a rota basis (paid as overtime) approx 1 per month
£18,000 - £21,000 dependent on experience.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction