An ambitious internet SaaS company with a global footprint is looking for an experienced B2C-focused Director of Product (Growth) to lead a cross-functional tribe with the aim of adding value to users by driving and enhancing their experience.
The company was built for the purposes of offering users alternatives to mainstream providers for the protection of the users’ data.
The role will have a global remit, so previous experience of growing a user base internationally is essential for this role, and you will ideally be someone with the capability to start of in an individual contributor role before growing the team exponentially.
With ambitious growth plans over the next 2-years, the Director of Product will play a pivotal role is ensuring the company is able to 10x the number of users. Therefore, it is essential that you have demonstrable experience scaling a small-medium sized business with a B2C focus.
- Define the product vision
- Drive customer/user growth across the portfolio
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage relationships with the Senior Leadership team
- Drive user engagement across existing and new products, cross-selling and up-selling
- Build a high-quality team around you, leading them to deliver excellent products
- Work closely with the CMO
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate with stakeholders (internal and external) to identify market needs, trends, and opportunities
- Take full responsibility for the hiring of the cross-functional team
- Experience delivering B2C SaaS products and scaleup experience (2+ years)
- Experience of scaling and managing teams cross-functional teams (4+ years)
- 10+ years Product experience, with 4+ years as a Director/Head/VP of Product
- Scaling on an international level
- Be well-versed with the latest tech and market trends to create successful product strategies
- B2C background
- Using data to drive your approach, while also being able to justify going with your experience/instincts
- Excellent communicator
???????If this Director of Product role sounds well-suited to your experience and you’d like to hear more, please get in contact and we can discuss the details.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet