An opportunity for an organised and hard-working Lettings Coordinator to join a reputable independent lettings business based in Birmingham city. This well-known Estate Agent has an established lettings business and is looking for a Lettings Coordinator who can take over responsibility for dealing with Lettings applications within the branch.
The successful Lettings Coordinator will have experience of dealing with duties which include; preparing AST's, prospective tenant referencing, performing credit checks, and processing move ins along with other general administrative duties within the lettings department. They must be presentable, extremely organised and able to work independently as well as part of a team. They must have a limited understanding of lettings legislation and have the ability to deal with large workloads.
Lettings Coordinator – Experience Needed
- Previous experience of dealing with lettings administration, tenant referencing and processing applications
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Coordinator – Benefits
- A lucrative basic salary
- 5 day working week
- Pension & Childcare Vouchers Scheme
- Working in a busy, fun environment
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 19k plus comms
- Industry Sector Property