A fabulous position has become available for a Marketing Assistant to join a thriving independent Estate Agent brand in Birmingham City centre. This quality brand has a strong sales division and as such is in need of a dedicated Marketing Assistant to take over the marketing and advertising of all properties across both sales and letting.
The successful Marketing Assistant will either have a little experience in a similar capacity or will have a degree in digital marketing and an keen interest in embarking on a career within this field.
Within this role the Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting the sales and lettings team across all aspects of marketing properties. Your duties will involve:
- Taking professional, appealing marketing pictures of the properties listing for sale or let
- Authoring a detailed and enticing write up of the property
- Compiling video footage for virtual tours
- Advertising properties for sale or let through the available marketing portals such as right move and zoopla
As a Marketing Assistant you will have a natural eye for detail, you will have a creative style when it comes to both visual and editorial content. Be meticulous in your approach and ensure that all material produced is enticing and showcases the properties in the best way possible.
Marketing Assistant – Experience Needed
- A recent marketing graduate looking for their first positions would be ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- Creative writing ability
- PC and software savvy
- Ability to multi task and be highly organised
Marketing Assistant – Benefits
- A good base salary
- An opportunity to gain some excellent marketing experience in a fast paced environment
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Parking on site
- Company pension scheme
Magnus James is a national specialist recruit for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Basic up to 20k
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR
Less than 1 year