SC Cleared Programme Manager - 6 month + contract - WFH
Working inside of IR35 for a Government organisation, as Programme Manager you will be involved in a number of business process improvement and business operations Projects/Programmes.
Key experience required:
* Must be expert is establishing programme management processes (MSP, Lean/Six Sigma or equivalent)
* Establishing a set of new governance arrangements
* Process mapping, analysis and design skills, systems thinking, research and capabilities
* Excellent demonstrable project & change management
* Previous experience in designing, documenting and implementing processes
* Facilitation and collaboration across organisational boundaries by modelling integrity, transparency and authenticity
* Ability to resolve conflicting needs and views across the business
This role is to start ASAP and will pay between £550 - £650 per day umbrella (inside of IR35) depending on your level of experience.
The rate quoted above is the Gross Umbrella rate (i.e. the rate we pay to the Umbrella company inclusive of ALL employment costs). Please note, the rate paid by the Umbrella will be less, as will a Limited Deemed rate or Agency PAYE rate. Please get in touch to discuss the rates via these different payment vehicles
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other