About the Company
A leading international professional services firm, with a fantastic culture and reputation are looking for a HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis.
About the Role
Reporting into a Head of HR and working as part of the wider HR generalist team, this is a full generalist role offering support to a combined population. Responsibilities include:
- Managing employee relations
- Performance management and coaching line managers
- Talent management and overseeing resourcing and development
- Overseeing recruitment and improving processes
- Coach and advise on diversity and wellbeing
- HR reporting and providing analytics for the Partners/Board
- Advising on salary review process
- Monitoring career development
- Managing projects and working with specialist teams
You will have previous HR advisory experience and have worked in the private sector, preferably professional services. This is a rare opportunity for someone who is looking to take ownership and develop in a client facing role. You will be highly organised, happy with working with systems and have strong attention to detail.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources