Digital Project Manager needed in Basingstoke paying £350 per day PAYE Ref: 418521
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Work with the Digital Programme Manager to initiate, manage and successfully deliver a variety of projects which form part of the Digital Transformation Programme. These projects are core to the Digital strategic priorities and may be complex and have significant interdependencies.
- In line with the Corporate Programme Management Office (CPMO), develop project planning documentation and budgets to aid effective implementation.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to scope, within budget and to agreed timeframes.
- Lead significant procurement exercises for new systems or capabilities.
- Lead multiple project teams; allocating and monitoring tasks, motivating staff and appraising individual performance.
- Effectively manage and report on project budgets in accordance with the Financial processes and standards.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams of stakeholders from a variety of business areas.
- Advise the business in relation to their ICT needs as part of the Digital Transformation Programme.
- Be a passionate advocate for new digital approaches to delivering public services.
- Lead on prototyping, evaluating and delivering new and innovative technology to the business, iterating solutions in response to user feedback.
- Build productive working relationships with our suppliers to ensure that projects are consistently delivered on time.
- Negotiate with development partners and suppliers to ensure that the Client achieves value for money.
- Build networks with colleagues across government and the digital landscape to ensure that the Client is best placed to take advantage of new and innovative technologies.
- Direct and motivate project team members, and advise clients/users on all phases of projects.
- Prepare and maintain project management plans, quality, communication and risk plans.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services