Maintenance Engineer – Electrically biased
Shifts: Double Days
Location: Bolton, Greater Manchester
- Reporting into a natural leader, trained in world class manufacturing principles
- Informal/Formal training opportunities
- Career progression
- Working within a close-knit team
- No nights
- Weekends off
My client’s a well-established & globally recognised manufacturer within the food industry and we’re looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to assist in reactive breakdowns, PPM’s & installations when required.
SHIFTS: Double Days
You MUST have experience as a hands-on Maintenance Engineer. You MUST BE strong Electrically, with some time served Mechanical experience.
Ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Electrically to level 3 as a minimum (NVQ/BTEC)
- Eager to progress within the company and show promise.
- MUST have previous experience working as a Maintenance Engineer, ideally within a high-speed manufacturing/processing environment (PREFERABLY FOOD/PHARMA)
- Experience fault finding on PLC’s
- Experience fault finding within an INDUSTRIAL environment is a MUST
- Able to demonstrate working within a team environment and toward a long-term goal
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities