The position will be home/remote based, but will need to travel to the island when required to walk areas and liaise with build partners and the local authority.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Scheduling and prioritisation of FTTP planning work activities
- Progress reporting on planning work activities
- Owning, executing, and delivering planning and design requirements across New Build areas on the Island
- Owning, executing, and delivering planning and design requirements for 'Infill' projects supporting sales enquiries and new developments
- Good understanding of requirements for creation of build job packs - including detailed design, cabinet siting and all accompanying documentation for utility stats, street gazetteer, detailed network plans, CDM, BOMs etc
- Liaison with any local authority agents and suppliers as part of overall planning role
Expected knowledge should include:
- Fibre to the Premise (FttP) planning knowledge
- Civils and Cable Planning Knowledge including NRSWA and Street works practices
- Ability to draw together different technical disciplines
- Previous use, or an awareness of GIS systems
- External site survey experience
- Experience of PIA projects
- Proven track record of planning successful projects
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other