A reputable utilities organisation based in Worthing is requiring a contract Business Analyst with collections and debt management experience to help deliver a Strategic Collections project.
Specific experience required for the role -
- Strong collections and debt management experience, ideally in a utilities environment.
- Understanding of the Dunning process.
- Experience working with SAP ISU, Powercurve (collections)
- Ideally experience with B2C debt management lifecycle.
- Experienced in process mapping, Customer Journeys
- Good experience of workshops and requirement gathering & documentation.
- Confident with stakeholder management
The Business Analyst (BA) is responsible for gathering and understanding the business needs of our organisation within specific projects and operational improvement initiatives. The BA will work with our Project Managers and our IT teams/business teams, to ensure that requirements are accurately translated into system implementations and that business processes are optimised where appropriate.
- Proven business analysis skills
- Experience of user acceptance testing of solutions
- Sound understanding of IT / Web technologies
- Regulated industry background a bonus
- Certified in business analysis e.g. BCS/ISEB/CBAP
Contract is for an initial 3 months paying £500 per day outside IR35. Role to be fully remote work currently but some travel to Worthing may be required once possible so must be willing to travel and be on site.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other