Dynamics 365 CRM Developer – Microsoft Partner – Manchester Based
We’re recruiting on behalf of an established Microsoft Gold Partner based in Leicestershire who are looing for a CRM Developer to join their team.
Is this your next Developer role?
- Developing solutions on D365 CRM.
- Integrating plug-ins and workflows.
- Configuration and customisation with Dynamics CRM
- Development and integration of APIs.
- Experience developing solutions with Dynamics CRM and Power Platform.
- CRM configuration and customisation.
- Experience working with SharePoint, Azure, SQL, Office 365.
They offer and excellent salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience + Benefits.
The company have offices across the North of England, but they are big on work-life balance are happy for candidates to be based anywhere in the UK and work remotely.
How To Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe.
Keywords: Business Applications Consultant, CRM Developer, Developer, Software Developer, SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Platform
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet