Adult Social Care, Employment & Education Lawyer needed in North London paying £20.51 per hr PAYE Ref: 010243
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
To support the development of Public Law with Team Leaders and Service Managers. Specifically this will include:
- To advise and have conduct of legal files on behalf of all the clients of Public Law, including local authorities, housing associations and schools and to provide advice, representation and undertake research as requested in relation to Adults Social Care, Education and Employment matters (lawyers will specialise in one or more areas);
- To attend at meetings and court which may take place outside of normal office hours
and off site as required and;
- To advise officers and members, including in public forums, in a proactive and politically sensitive manner; and;
- To give guidance, mentor and give training to less experienced team members and;
- To deputise for others in more senior positions as and when required.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal