One of our secondary schools is currently seeking a BSL Teaching Assistant in Preston to start in May 2021.
About The Role:
- The successful candidate will have a British Sign Language Qualification and be able to support a student or a small group within lessons.
- Providing the student / small group with support throughout the day. Giving advice and support to the individuals through sign language.
Essential Skills & Experience
- British Sign Language Qualification level 2 - Ideally level 3
- Able to get to Preston
- Previous experience is preferred but not essential.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment. Vida Education is an equal opportunities employer who specialises in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Lancashire.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education