Asset Management Surveyor needed in North London paying £357 per day PAYE Ref: 418740
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Support the Head of AM in the procurement of a 3 year term contract for quinquennial stock condition surveys and annual structural surveys, to ensure the Client retains real data, regarding the physical attributes and condition of its housing portfolio.
- In conjunction with the Sustainability manager and M&E asset surveyor, develop and implement a programme of M&E asset surveys across the stock to inform investment decisions
- Complete a gap analysis on the current asset data system to identify system improvement and opportunities to strengthen and improve data handling and reporting;
- Ensure the asset database is updated to reflect capital work completions (monthly) and in conjunction with the Building Safety and Information manager, ensure building attribute information; H&S file; Regulation 38 information and O&M files are uploaded to the asset management system;
- Regulation 38 information; new technologies and O&M files are uploaded to the asset management system.
- analyse data and information contained within CROHM database, extract and upload relevant information onto the asset database.
- act as single point of contact for the asset database system. Manage, co ordinate and arrange meetings with relevant parties including current data providers and internal stakeholders. Implement and monitor progress of actions and disseminate information to stakeholders and the Asset Team..
- provide forecasting reports to inform the 30, 10 and 5 year investment programmes, taking into consideration inflation; undertaking relevant internal stakeholder consultation, in their development and producing documents as requested by Capital Board; Place procurement board and Performance Board.
- produce Client programme briefs to support the annual investment need and present the findings of these briefs to internal stakeholders via scheme scope meetings, for scrutiny and challenge..
- ensure the asset system price model, for budgeting purposes is maintained in line with inflation.
- ensure project briefs reflect the asset strategies aims and objectives and that due consideration is taken to the selection and performance of materials, in developing programmes of work.
- to assist the Head of Asset management in identifying opportunities for stock disposal, or transfer.
- undertake resident engagement sessions to ascertain resident input, feedback and challenge into the proposed scope of works, at block/ estate level as agreed by the Head of Asset management, prior to final scheme approval via the Capital Board.
- produce an asset client brief handover file, providing full details of planned works activity to the delivery team(s) in accordance with the defined Client Brief process.
- on conjunction with the Data Analysts, provide management reports as required by the Directorate to support service needs.
- provide technical advice and statistical reporting as required
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services