COVER SUPERVISORS / SUPPLY TEACHER
Vida Education are looking for Cover Supervisors and Supply Teachers to work at a number of schools in Cumbria, either on a full time or part time basis.
In order to be considered for the post of Cover Supervisor, you will need to:
- Have previous experience of working in a classroom or have experience relating to children.
- Be reliable, committed and flexible.
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- A DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for the role of Cover Supervisor or if you are a Supply Teacher looking for work , please do apply now!
Vida Education offer excellent rates of pay and take great pride in providing a quality service to candidates and schools.
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria and Lancashire.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)
'A' level/Higher or equivalent