Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£36,000 + Monthly Bonuses
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new opportunity within a family run company?
Are you looking for security and training opportunities?
If so, read on…
We are a family run, yet specialists in the world of heavy manufacturing. As a company we have continued to grow and become specialists within the industry. We have been manufacturing for over 3 decades and continuing to put 110% into what we do. You will be the 6th Engineer on site to cover our 24/7 production.
Do you like having your Mornings and Afternoons free?
We are looking for someone who is Apprentice trained, comes from an FMCG background and is willing to get stuck in with the rest of the team. We are a family run company so looking for someone with the attitude to succeed. We offer a range of in house and external training, our Engineers will back this up! Experience working with conveyors, extruders and bucket elevators is advantageous.
- Carrying out planned and preventative maintenance
- Working closely with 5 other Engineers
- Working towards daily, weekly and monthly PPM systems
- Demonstrate specialist equipment knowledge
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records
- Perform Electrical and Mechanical and PLC fault diagnosis on different systems
- Offering Engineering support to meet performance targets
You MUST be a fully qualified Maintenance Engineer. We are looking for a time served Engineer who is looking to get stuck in and up skill in the long run.
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities