Important: All applicants must be able to obtain Security Clearance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company as an ILS / Supportability Engineer to join the Customer Support & Services organisation.
The client is busy, and growing the team, and we are looking for 3-4 hires, across Junior - Senior / Principal Engineers!
The ILS / Supportability Engineers will be joining a focused, integrated and multi-functional team, during the product's design and development phase, you will be able to exploit your through-life support knowledge and capabilities, as well as interpersonal and communication skills, to satisfy customers' support requirements and support-related business objectives.
As a ILS / Supportability Engineer you will have the opportunity to manage small to medium sized work packages on behalf of the project Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Manager. You will be Identifying the logistic support resource requirements and liaising with relevant project, business and technical areas to facilitate their development.
The role is open to Junior - Senior / Principal Engineers, with the potential to further develop your career in several technical areas including ILS Management, Product Support Management, and Support Engineering.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in ILS / Supportability principles.
- You must have a track record in the application of Supportability Engineering techniques such as level of repair analysis, reliability centred maintenance, task analysis, life cycle cost analysis.
- You must be able to solve challenging problems within tight timescales and budgets.
- You will be flexible and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- You must have the capability to proactively network, build trusting relationships and positively influence others in order to achieve your objectives.
- We want you to have strong interpersonal and highly developed verbal and written communication skills for interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be willing to travel occasionally within the UK and possibly overseas.
- We are looking for a self-motivated team player who has a willing and helpful attitude, and a calm professional manner when working in a dynamic design environment.
- Knowledge of ILS standards such as Def Stan 00-600 or ASD S3000L, with an understanding of the customer environment, structure and processes.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other