Purpose of the Job
To survey site installations and crosscheck asset data on record from multiple sources including engineering drawings red lines with the assets on site and affix asset labels where required; to ensure that all labels affixed to Crossrail assets conform to the relevant standards.
Support and collaborate with both Site Delivery Teams and Contractors in processing Asset data in compliance with CRL Technical set of requirements and specifications.
Support the Employer in relation to the following:
- Taking Site Surveys as per the instructions of the Asset Manager
- Asset Label installation as per the Asset Naming and Labelling Convention Document
- Quality Assurance and Verification of correct asset labelling and on-site check of the AIMs data provided by the Asset Team
- Preparing weekly asset labelling progress reports to the Asset Manager
- Taking Photographic evidence of all labels installed
- Support and facilitate the delivery of the Asset Data and Information in line with the Employer information requirements, specifications and processes ensuring effective capture, storage, control and handover of all formally released/issued Asset data deliverables.
- Interaction with the Site Delivery Teams and Contractors for Asset Information queries, requests and assist the Asset Manager in educating them in the necessary processes and data provision templates.
- Attend planned Verification Activities with Asset Manager and Data Owner.
- Provide data as requested for progress/KPI reporting.
Main challenges of the job
- This post will require the jobholder to be on site for a significant amount of time liaising and collaborating with site contractors
- Build relationships with the Asset Team and the Delivery Team.
- To Support contractors with the provision of Asset Information.
Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
- Role will be based at Crossrail Bond Street Station site offices.
- Reports to the Asset Manager.
- To work closely with the Site Delivery Team, Data Owners, Principal Delivery Engineer and Technical Information team.
- Collaborates with 3rd party organisations and provide information support.
5. Person Specification
- Proven and practical experience of data verification and labelling activities in a large organisation or a large multi-disciplined project, with multiple contracts and stakeholders' interests.
- Good knowledge of Asset Data and data management systems and process within engineering and construction organizations
- Competent and comfortable processing large volumes of data following predefined processes and methodologies
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills who can liaise with staff within Crossrail, Contractor teams and 3rd Party Organisations.
- Team player with positive "can do" attitude.
- Good experience of using typical MS office computer applications, such as MS Word, Excel, Office & Outlook and handheld devices (tablet computer).
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other