- Facilitate identification, assessment, mitigation and prioritisation of threats, opportunities within a programme.
- Maintain visibility of threat/opportunity trigger points to facilitate risk exposure profiling, timely draw down of risk contingency or retirement of threat/opportunity.
- Use risk data to inform funding decisions and annual planning cycles.
- Understanding or proven application of change management process for impacted threats and opportunities to the Project Management Baseline.
- Support Project Managers with identification and recording of appropriate management responses which are measurable and specific, to inform the post mitigated positions.
- Drive a proactive approach to the achievement of management responses to help deliver target positions and reduce exposure.
- Monitor overall risk exposure and assess against the remaining Risk budget.
- Proactively manage the completion of management responses to help deliver target positions.
- Work with contractors to assess contractor held risks and their views on client held risks that impact upon them.
- Produce risk reports as required, in a timely manner, to support the effective communication of threat & opportunities.
- Conduct quantitative risk assessment (cost and schedule) to inform project contingency levels.
- Substantial experience (10+) years in project controls management on major infrastructure projects.
- Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience
- Chartered status or equivalent qualification, APM/IRM risk certified candidates preferred
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment of risk
- Working understanding of an integrated risk management process (risk, cost and schedule) on a large programme
- Threat mitigation and opportunity exploitation
- Probabilistic modelling (@risk, PRA and P6 proficiency - or equivalent)
- Risk workshop facilitation
- Excellent presentation, influencing and facilitation skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Promotion of equality in the workplace and adoption of appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Expected to demonstrate experienced levels of competence with tools such as PRA, @risk, Safran or similar
- Familiarity with web-based database tools - ARM, Predict, Tableau
- Computer literacy in Microsoft applications, Business Intelligence (BI) tools and Knowledge and Proficiency with other project control software.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other