This position offers a unique opportunity for a talented, motivated individual to join a company with big ambitions and global reach. We are seeking someone with a proven ability to utilise Autodesk Inventor to engineer product designs. This role has career advancement potential and the opportunity to work on projects with recognised brands.
As a Design Engineer, you will be expected to contribute to various phases of each project development process, applying your knowledge to engineer robust, feasible, production ready technical designs.
What we are looking for…
- Experience working within a consultancy or in-house product development environment
- Experienced working with AUTODESK INVENTOR 3D CAD to generate 3D models and assemblies
- Understanding of structural design of mechanisms and components
- Broad knowledge of manufacturing processes, primarily metal fabrication
- Ability to work on concurrent projects, ensuring deadlines are met on time
- A team player, ready to share in the demands of a small business
- Ideally a degree in Mechanical Engineering, Product Design, Design Engineering or a related discipline
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other