Salary – Up to £35,000 + £3,000 S/A
Afternoons – 1:30pm – 9:00pm
Welwyn Garden City
A new opportunity has come up for a Mechanical Engineer for the UK’s leading manufacturing company that supply sheet metal. The client supplies sheet metal mainly to the roofing and construction industry and supply throughout Europe, USA and South Africa. They are looking for someone to join their close-knit maintenance team continue the growth within the business. The client is looking for someone with a solid experience within Mechanical Maintenance. The company are very successful in their market, offering excellent employee benefits and a great team culture to work within so now would be the ideal time to join them.
Maintenance Engineer Role
Your day-to-day responsibilities as a Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Carrying out any PPM or reactive maintenance of a mechanical nature on machinery at site.
- Assist electrical maintenance engineer on any works they need help with
- Replacement of any worn parts like for like and help reduce downtime.
- Ensure machinery is running to highest standards at all times
- Maintain the standards of all regulations at all times such as health and safety
- Mechanical Engineering Qualification
- Motivated self-starter attitude
- Ability to work within a team
- Maintenance experience within a industrial/manufacturing environment beneficial
- Salary up to £35,000 + £3,000 S/A
- Overtime rate at 1.5 and 2.0
- Annual bonus
- On site training
Please click “apply” or for further information, please contact Jordan Upton at ATA Recruitment in Leicester on (07773 208 421), or alternatively, please email me an up to date copy of your CV to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialises in technical & engineering positions from entry level up to Director level appointments. Please look at our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience. If you have the skills, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can help find you your ideal job – https:///
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector IT & Internet