KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Health and Social Care Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity*Full training and support will be given to candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Location: Bristol (Home based remote online assessments due to Covid restrictions - Candidates must be flexible with travel when face-to-face visits are required)
Salary: £22,900 - £24,000 + Bonus + expenses (depending on qualifications and experience)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold solid occupational competency in Health and Social Care (Elderly) e.g. Senior Carer / Senior Support Worker or above
- Must hold a Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care or above
- Expertise of working with Dementia and Learning Disabilities within an Elderly Residential setting.
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care level 2 and 3.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Delivering completely online due to Covid-19 with a view to returning to online and visiting/observing learners in their place of work, once restrictions are lifted, to gather evidence towards their QCF Diploma.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education