Structural Engineer required to join one of the UK’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering Consultants in Liverpool.
The successful candidate will be degree qualified within a relevant discipline – Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering etc and approximately 3-5 years’ experience in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
Structural Engineer Role
- Undertake projects of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
- Prepare structural calculations, specifications, reports and general correspondence
- Brief and supervise CAD Technicians
- Liaise & communicate with external professionals and clients
- Undertake site inspections/surveys
- Degree qualified within a relevant discipline – Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering etc
- Approximately 3-5 years’ experience in the design of UK residential/commercial/industrial/ building structures.
- Ability to design in structural steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales.
- Team player – Happy to work well in a team and have the ability to take control of own work
- Experience using the following software would be a distinct advantage:
- TEDDS, CSC Structural Office, RCC Spread Sheets, AutoCAD, Tekla/Scia finite element design software
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000
- Company Pension
- Career progression
- Encouraged to work towards chartership
- Ongoing training and development with accredited training and programs
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction