Front of House Food Service Assistant required.
This position is an immediate start and we will require you to be DBS checked and referenced. (Paterson Recruitment will carry out referencing and checks).
You need to be a car driver due to a village location.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To carry out all aspects of food service and customer liaison.
- To prepare the dining rooms, social areas, hospitality areas, servery and wash up areas in readiness for food and beverages requirements.
- To carry out food service duties to staff and visitors
- To carry out cleaning duties as specified on schedules or as directed, ensuring that departmental hygiene standards are met.
- To adhere to Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation, reporting incidents to the Duty Manager.
- To adopt a responsible and caring approach to all aspects of the job.
- To maintain departmental standards of tidiness and cleanliness.
- To work within the team to ensure all departmental requirements are met in full.
Working 5 days out of 7 with alternate weekends off, 40 hours per week, 52 weeks per year. An example of a shift pattern could be 7.00am – 3.30pm or 12.00 noon – 8.00pm.
Salary £20,000.00 per annum to £20,800.00 per annum
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Catering & Hospitality