Engineering Stores Technician
Salary: £26,000 - £28,500
Shifts: Monday – Friday (7.30 -4)
Location: West Yorkshire
Are you an experienced stores technician looking for your next opportunity?
Are you looking for job security?
Our engineers are amazing at fixing the machines, they’ve been running smoothly for 20 years. They aren’t so good at tidying up after themselves or ordering spares, keeping the spares in order. This role is business critical; you’ll be the glue that keeps the team together and making things more efficient! We are a no-nonsense production, manufacturing company looking for a Stores Engineer to take over our busy stores.
We are looking for someone to support the maintenance team on a day-to-day basis. You will be required to help and maintain stock levels while also happy to get your hands dirty when needed to support the team with preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for looking after the stores system and carrying out improvements
- Managing the booking in/out of parts and ordering additional stock
- Planning orders and liaising with the team to support upcoming projects
- Support the maintenance team with any additional tasks
- Processing urgent/same day requests
- Ensuring stock is put away safely and remains accessible at all times
Ideal candidate will be:
- Have experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Be flexible
- Willing to learn
- Have experience ordering and receiving deliveries
- Have excellent verbal and written experience
If you’re interested in this Maintenance Engineer position or any other Maintenance Engineer roles across Yorkshire, please get in touch with Courtney Vaulter at Stirling Warrington Recruitment on 07961499319.
***We also offer a referral scheme, if you refer an Engineer to us and they are placed through us and not already on our system you will receive £250!***
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities