Cloud & Platform Engineer needed in Sutton paying £280 per day PAYE Ref: 414485
This is working full time hours on a temporary basis
- Manage the Cloud and Platform environment and security on a day to day basis
- Fix or provide workarounds to infrastructure issues ensuring the fixes are documented to the appropriate level and remain within SLA
- Ensure standard fixes are documented and handed over to the Service Desk to improve first time fix ratio and therefore customer satisfaction
- Undertake proactive monitoring and maintenance of Cloud and Platform infrastructure
- Design and deploy changes and upgrades to the environment
- Create quality operational procedures for recoverability, availability, capacity and security management. Ensure they are documented and auditable in line with regulatory and business requirements
- Act as a technical specialist to solve known problems
- Carry out project work as part of virtual team across Digital & IT
- Develop technical recovery plans that contribute towards the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans
- Act as the custodians of the production environment and ensure the quality of the environment through the strict use of the Release and Change Management processes
- Act as a point of escalation for technical queries from other teams in ICT
- Ensures that all documentation is written, maintained and executed to the highest standards and acts as a champion of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Ensure the security of the ICT systems both physically and logically.
- Provide out of hours support for the Cloud and Platform services and infrastructure and may additionally be asked to join the formal Out of Hours support rota
- Work within the ITIL framework.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet