Location – Measham, Leicestershire
£10 p/h plus holiday pay
3 months contract with a potential chance of permanent position
Monday - Friday 6am-3pm and 6am-5pm
Full on the job training will be provided.
The Security Operative
- Control of all inbound vehicles entering the site using automated barriers
- Control of all despatched/collected goods and signing in delivery drivers
- Printing picking tickets and delivery notes
- Booking in returns
- Liaising with planners / transport / sales to resolve any queries
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity. (Security)
- Excellent PC skills, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected]
ATA Recruitment specialize in Technical and Electrical Engineering, so if this particular role is not for you, please do have a look on our website for further potential opportunities which may suit your skills and experience better - If you have the skill, we have the recruitment knowledge and together we can find you your perfect job! -
You must be eligible to live and work within the UK. Sponsorship is not provided.
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet