(Spanish & French)
September 2021 Start - Permanent or Long Term Contract
Vida are recruiting for a talented and inspiring Modern Foreign Languages Teacher who can offer Spanish and French to Key Stage 4.
Our client are looking for a teacher to teach French and develop Spanish as a new language to the school, this is an exciting opportunity. You will be responsible for developing
the Spanish curriculum initially at KS3 and then at KS4. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic professional with excellent subject knowledge in French and Spanish and a strong desire to engage students in learning.
- Spanish and French Teacher
- Key Stage 3 and 4
- Responsible for developing the Spanish curriculum
- You will be required to teach across the whole ability range and age range in both languages Spanish & French.
- September Start
If you are a qualified teacher with secondary school experience, then we want to hear from you. We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin and clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria & Lancashire.
To be considered for the secondary teaching roles you will need;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent.
- Be reliable, committed and flexible.
- Willing to assist in other areas of the school if required.
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- An ENHANCED DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
NQT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply. We currently have a number of active roles throughout the Cumbria and Lancashire.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS and an up to date Safeguarding qualification is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year