We are seeking a talented and motivated Associate Dentist to join a well established, independently owned practice in the Worcestershire area.
The Practice is complete with the state of the art equipment and technology, as well as a team of Dental Professionals that work together to provide all round excellent service, which is reflected by their well-established patient list.
About the Mixed Dental role:
- Current Associates take home over £160,000+ per year!!!
- Full Time or Part Time Position available
- Genuine Private Potential
- £11-12 per UDA (dependent on experience)
- Looks like a very high end Private Practice
- FANTASTIC PRIVATE POTENTIAL (happy to show you accounts to prove the level of Private Income)
- 50% split on any private work completed
- Flexible working days and hours
- UDA’s – up to 7,000 UDA’s available, or less UDA’s and more Private – very large practice which has a lot of Private Income
- Have a large UDA contract and lots of Private treatments, so depends on the on boarding Dentist’s skillsets
- Dedicated marketing team including Treatment Co-ordinators to provide support on treatment planning, patient communication and help you grow your private services.
- Well established patient list
- You will be supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
About the practice:
- Independently owned
- High footfall of patients and private treatment uptake.
- Fully Digital Practice, using R4, Digital x-rays, OPG and iTtero scanner
- High street location
- Mixed NHS and Private Dental Practice
- General Dental Practice – a lot of cosmetic dentistry, short term Ortho and implant treatments are regularly requested
- 5 well equipped air conditioned surgeries
- high ceilings/windows in each surgery, and modern inside
- Modern Chairs with the latest up-to-date technology
- Practice offers all areas of dental care including general dental care, hygienists, cosmetic dentistry, dental implants and orthodontics
- Parking available onsite
- Friendly, Professional and Enthusiastic team
- Must be GDC
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional and calm manner
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via [email protected] co. uk
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing