Secondary Teachers Required
Vida Education are currently looking for qualified secondary teachers for short and long term teaching positions due to start in September 2021. We are already working on a number of positions in the following subjects;
If you are a qualified teacher with secondary school experience, then we want to hear from you!
We are an experienced team who specialise in placing secondary teachers, primary teachers, cover supervisors, teaching assistants and school admin/clerical staff into positions all across Cumbria & Lancashire.
To be considered for the secondary teaching roles you will need;
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent.
- Be reliable, committed and flexible.
- Willing to assist in other areas of the school if required.
- Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- An ENHANCED DBS Certificate (or be willing to apply of one)
NQT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply. We currently have a number of active roles throughout the North West.
If you feel that you are a suitable candidate for this role then please do apply now.
As you are working with children, safeguarding and child welfare is paramount and an Enhanced DBS and an up to date Safeguarding qualification is required for the role, this can be discussed further upon application.
We look forward to hearing from you very soon!
Contract, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year