Our client is a global facilities management and building services organisation. Due to continued success within a blue-chip contract, they now have the need for an experienced Division Operations Manager to join the company and cover a prestigious, well known major UK retail contract across the Central England division.
The aim of the role is to provide leadership to the field teams, delivering World Class Service in Hard and Soft Facilities Management across multi-sites. To effectively manage all resources and ensure effective relationships are established and maintained between the customer and field teams. To ensure that all activities are undertaken within the budget and meet legislative and Health & Safety requirements.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- To ensure all maintenance services are delivered in line with agreed SLA’s, meeting all statutory and legislative requirements.
- To ensure all Soft FM services are delivered by the Field Teams in line with agreed SLA’s, adjusting to growth and contract requirements.
- To manage all budgets within target and to optimise the best value and where possible the lowest cost, without compromising service.
- To recruit, coach, motivate to ensure people performance is optimised.
- To ensure a divisional training and succession plan is available to meet the people development needs.
- To ensure company policies and practises are followed and delivered consistently.
- Analyse all performance data to identify opportunities for improvement and draw up action plans to deliver the required results.
- This role also has financial responsibility including managing expenditure and effective cost management within agreed budgets by site, area and across their Division.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for guiding Maintenance Managers in the development of capital plans and projects jointly with the customer requirements, as well as direct line management of the Maintenance teams.
- Recruit and induct colleagues within team as required and in line with current recruitment guidelines, ensuring all legal compliance is adhered to.
- Train, develop and appraise direct reports to ensure effective leadership and motivation of own teams.
- Carry out reviews of any legal training requirements to ensure compliance across the estate.
The successful candidate will ideally be educated to Degree level or similar in a business or technical discipline. Previous experience as a Regional Manager in retail, leisure or FM sector is required. Experience of managing a large and remote team as well as previous experience of developing client relationships at a stake holder level would be advantageous.
Strong PC literacy, with experience in extracting, collating and presenting performance data.
There is also a high degree of flexibility in working hours with willingness to work flexible hours over a 24/7 operation.
In return, our client is offering a total package of £63-£74K per annum + generous car allowance + private health care + pension scheme + up to 30% bonus.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities