Our client is a large, ever expanding Facilities Maintenance company with locations nationwide and they are currently looking for a Mobile Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to cover West London to the South.
As a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be required to carry out planned and reactive mechanical/electrical maintenance tasks to include all electrical systems such as emergency lighting, switches and alarms. Mechanical will include AHUs, filters, basic HVAC.
You will have a proven track record in a variety of environments, ideally commercial, hospitality, industrial and public services. You will also need to have electrical fault-finding experience, along with good.
- You will have a recognised NVQ or City & Guilds electrical or mechanical qualification and have at least 3 years’ experience in a multi skilled maintenance role.
- Separate Electrical qualification.
- Previous mechanical experience.
- You must be able to service, maintain, repair & overhaul pumps.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Upto £38k Salary (DOE)
- Overtime & call out available.
- Basic Hours: 40 Monday-Friday.
- Company van included + uniform.
- 22 days holiday + statutory bank holidays.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the aforementioned skills and experience, please can you call Nikki Bellerby on 07951950291 or email your CV to prompt a call back.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities