This position presents an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced and hardworking team who are focused and dedicated to providing the highest standard of services.
Within in this roll you will be required to carry out all stores related operations on a rotated bases, from controlling warehouse inventory to coordinating movements of products from production to warehouse to shipping.
No day is the same and tasks fluctuate hourly depending on activities the department faces. Flexibility adaptability and willingness to make a different is the key
Required skills include:
* Previous experience in warehousing and distribution industry
* High level of numeracy skills
* Methodical and attention to detail is critical
* Excellent organisational, oral, and written communication skills
* Good Problem-solving skills both logical and analytical approach
* Flexible when dealing with day to day activities and willing to pick up tasks to support the greater good within the department without negative comments or feedback
* In date Forklift Licence - Counter Balance
This position is initially for 3-6 months but is likely to last longer
Hours: 39 per week
Exact hours to be confirmed but will be between 7am and 6pm Monday to Friday
Up to £12.00 per hour (PAYE) depending on suitability
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other