Are you looking for a successful, innovative company? Are you looking for flexibility and a great work life balance? We have the opportunity to join an award winning business, who have a number of successions as a thriving and successful business in the Engineering and Technology Sector! A Company that has achieved Gold status in Investors in People!
The Test Equipment Design Team specialising in all aspects of Test Equipment design, including specialisation on hardware, software and embedded real-time systems. This is a rapidly growing area and we have a number of vacancies to fulfil at Junior - senior technical level! The Test Equipment Design Team designs Test Equipment for all of the company's products. This role encompasses a broad spectrum of engineering disciplines and product technologies offering the right candidate challenges not only in their core field of expertise, but also scope for growth and career development across the business.
As a Test Equipment Design Engineer, you will be involved in the development of leading edge Test Equipment products from conception through to delivery and ongoing support.
- Ideally qualified to degree-level or equivalent experience in a Physics or Engineering based subject, such as; Electronics, Hardware, Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering etc.
- Experience in either Electronics, Hardware, Software / or Embedded real-time systems.
- Experienced in the design, integration and validation of test solutions for electronic and / or electro mechanical equipment and systems.
- Knowledge of test needs and techniques in support of product life cycle development.
- Experience of Design Proving and performance testing during development.
- Experience of Environmental and EMC testing during qualification etc.
- Experience in Integration and proving of Test Equipment with the Unit Under Test.
- Experience in the Defence / Aerospace or safety regulated environment would be advantageous.
- Experience on Test Equipment.
- Experience in Automated Test Equipment (ATE) would be advantageous.
- Experience in LabVIEW / TestStand would be desirable.
For full information, please get in touch!
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other