Interim Maintenance Supervisor – Warwickshire
3-6 Month Contract - £350 per day (Outside IR35)
Maintenance / Engineering / Management Automation /
This well-established market leading business is currently looking for an Interim Maintenance Supervisor to oversee the role current maintenance team until a permanent employee is recruited into the business. This will suit a professional interim that can support the team, identify problems, pick the right solutions and implement them. If you believe that you are suitable for this role, please call Steve Harrhy 07827295376
The Interim Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the following
- Day to day operational management of the maintenance team – 13 direct reports
- Acting as an escalation point for solving technical problems – mechanical, electrical, controls
- Ensuring contractors coming into site have correct permits in place and follow health and safety protocols
- Conducting 121s and appraisals for their engineers
- Ensuring spares required for the site are available when required.
- Organising the planned maintenance activities
- Engaging with the site operations team for machine availability and communicating any issues engineering are having that will compromise operations
- Motivating the team
- Overseeing engineering projects going on at site – new equipment installations/upgrades – acting as the site liaising for external companies doing the work.
The Interim Maintenance Supervisor will need the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Proven track-record in similar Maintenance Supervisory roles
- Good engineering knowledge, specifically electrical and exposure to automated facilities previously
- Good management and leadership skills
- Excellent problem solver
- Effective communicator, ability to adapt, direct and assertive
- Lead by example – set the right standards
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive day rates
- Immediate start
- Potential for long term extension
- Great opportunity for professional Interim with turnaround capability
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and General Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website -
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website
To be considered for this role please either hit the 'Apply' button on this site or email your CV directly to [email protected] I can also be contacted directly on 07827295376. I look forward to hearing from you!
ATA Recruitment is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
ATA Recruitment specialise in recruiting the best technical and engineering talent and providing complete workforce solutions to help build and maintain infrastructure and transportation for a wide range of UK clients - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet