We are offering a fantastic opportunity for an CAMHS Consultant Psychiatrist to join a new inpatient team at NHS Provider in Humberside area. A superb range of packages are available on offer for successful candidates.
Specialist Registrar (SPR) doctors with substantial experience would be considered for this role
- Up to £110,683 per annum salary rate + NHS pension contribution
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- There is a strong emphasis on evidence based treatment delivered by a comprehensive Multi-Disciplinary Team with a core team of expert psychiatry, psychology, therapists, education and nursing staff
Consultant Psychiatrist Requirements:
- Provide dedicated, high quality medical care and treatment for young people and their families presenting with a range of mental health issues and developmental trauma
- You will be passionate about empowering young people and will work with them to co-design an inpatient service that responds to their needs and works collaboratively with their local community services
- Have Full Registration with the GMC & the MRCPsych UK or equivalent post – graduate qualification
- should be on the specialist Register for Child & Adolescent Psychiatry or be within 6 months of completing CCT in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- The ability to commute within the Trusts geographical area with access to the appropriate means of transport is essential
- Will be interested in developing and delivering innovative interventions and will have excellent skills in engaging with young people and will enjoy working as part of a MDT
- Have a high level of clinical skills in assessment and intervention, offering a needs led service, utilizing shared decision making and drawing flexibly on a range of models, theories and approaches in their work
- Equally important to the role is the provision of consultancy, supervision and training to professional colleagues and participation in research, evaluation and service development as appropriate
About the NHS provider:
- Hosts 9 General adolescent beds (including a High Dependency Area) and 4 Psychiatric intensive care beds
- Delivers a progressive and innovative service model from a newly built state of the art building.
- Unit delivers an excellent standard of inpatient care working in partnership with the local community as well as being part of a wider network of agencies supporting the mental health and emotional wellbeing needs of young people and families
- The service is provided in a high quality, safe environment which can manage and support both high levels of clinical risk and high levels of vulnerability
- They work closely with teaching partners nurturing a workforce of tomorrow's doctors, nurses and other health professionals.
- The service will step away from a system defined in terms of the services the organization provides (Tiered model) towards one that sees service provision as a whole system approach with the focus being on the desire to build upon individual and community strengths wherever possible and ensures that young people and their families are active decision makers in the process of choosing the right treatment approach
If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV through to Jack at [email protected] or feel free to give us a call on 0203 006 5866.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing