Job Title: Senior Python Developer
Tech Stack: Python, Django, SQL, AWS
Start Date: ASAP
About the company
The Senior Python Developer would be joining a company which is the Customer Data Platform for direct to consumer brands. They enable businesses to connect with consumers through customer experiences that are personal, insightful and create deep brand connections that build customer loyalty and increase lifetime value.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Your main responsibility will be the backend (Django + DRF) that we are in the process of developing for our new UI.
- Writing, maintaining and extending current and future code
- Writing unit tests
- Optimising performance
- Writing Documentation
WHAT SKILLS MUST YOU DEMONSTRATE?
- Minimum 4 years commercial work experience (working full time)
- At least 2 years of working experience (full time) with Django and Django REST Framework
- Python 3
- Work with REST APIs
- SQL (postgresql prefered)
Please contact us for details on the benefits package.
If you feel you hit some of the criteria of this position, please call and I will look to put your application forward for the best possible response.
H5-Recruitment are Leaders in Web, Application & Software Recruitment and with an extensive range of positions across the UK, we are the go-to recruitment agency for Web, Application & Software developers.
Please call me, Liam Wilson, on 0191 673 4673.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet