Customer Service - Swedish (Fluent)
Our Client is making a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives.
The company enjoys a strong reputation for quality and consistent focus on employee development. Our Client’s mission is to attract the best people and always look at alternative ways to provide opportunities for their people to excel, grow and build an exceptional and fulfilling career. Other than working with a great team, also offer a very competitive benefits package. You will be provided an open, transparent, and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop their long-term career.
The Customer Meeting Services (CMS) team support company’s Meeting Owners throughout Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and recently South Africa with meeting planning, oversight, execution and transfer of value (TOV) data collection to enable compliance with the EFPIA Disclosure Code. CMS teams locally provide support for Meetings Oversight, while the CMS teams located in the GBS complete Health Care Provider (HCP) contracting, payment, expense reimbursement and compliance support.
The CMS Team works cross-functionally with regular interaction with key business partners within the GBS, European & Global CMS network, along with other key connected functions in the company, in particular Global Transparency, Global Commercial Operations (GCO) and Ethics & Compliance.
The team is made of 50 multilingual and crossed skilled individuals providing services to HCP’s across Europe.
The primary role of the CMS Analyst is to provide excellent contracting and payment support to the external Healthcare Professional as well as the internal affiliate business partner.
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for Contracting to Pay queries both from external HCPs and internal business partners.
- Provide excellent customer experience through the timely coordination & execution of HCP contract to pay processes for assigned country. This requires monitoring daily operational dashboard to ensure compliance with pre-defined SLAs & ensuring effective distribution of the dashboard across the team
- Ensure adherence to Anti-Corruption requirements when interacting with and engaging HCPs.
- Ensure compliance with data capture requirements to support the company’s ToV Disclosure requirements, which may include supporting data correction and reporting queries from Global Transparency team pre or post publication
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met & improved
- Ensure efficient and effective issue resolution for queries escalated from CMS Associates, including escalating as necessary to the CMS Managers
- Effectively coach & mentor the CMS Associates to ensure they deliver excellence and compliance across key processes.
- Demonstrate business process expertise, both functionally and technically and be prepared to train/lead team in same.
- Support global/regional CMS projects as required.
- Support the overall CMS team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Demonstrate flexibility as this person will be primarily responsible for the Nordics market but support on other markets will also be required
- You may be required to support other markets, language requirements permitting, as the need arises and as deemed appropriate by your line manager
Requirements: Experience and Education
- 2-3 years’ customer facing experience with excellent communications & compliance skills, together with experience identifying and delivering process change
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English and in one or more Nordic language (Norwegian, Danish, Swedish) is essential for this role.
- Any additional European language is an advantage
- Experience in Sales Force, SAP P2P module, MS Office including Visio
- Experience with Contracting systems an advantage
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in local/regional/global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external Business Process Outsourced organization/Meeting Planning company team members
*Travel Percentage – Up to 10% international travel may be required.
The company does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Salary: 25-30k year
-Position: 2 year contract
*Fluent in English and Swedish
** Due to the nature of the position, the candidate must have EU work permit or be an EU citizen
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services
Secondary School or equivalent