Job Title - Quality Technician
Location - Tyne & Wear
Salary - Circa 27k
An Opportunity has arisen to join one of our closest clients in their quality department. A company with an innovative product operating in a secure market looking to develop their next technician.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Working Knowledge of ISO9001
- CMM machining
- Comfortable in a fabrication/machine shop background
- Problem solving skills including Root-cause analysis, 8D reporting etc.
- Ability to accurately interpret engineering drawings.
- Work for an experienced Quality manager in a company where senior leaders promote a quality, right first time culture.
- A position off the back of internal development, this company takes training and development seriously.
- Favourable working hours and competitive salary.
- If you are reading this as someone actively searching for a new role, or someone who likes to keep the ear to the ground. I urge you to give me a call to discuss further.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing
Some Secondary School Coursework