Based in Newbury paying £11.27ph PAYE
This is a full time temporary role.
Employer Reference: 5169681
Our client is looking for a Senior Payroll Assistant. To ensure the accurate and timely payment of salaries and wages to all employees and external customers. They will be using the online payroll system for amending and updating employee records and calculation and payment of salaries and all allowances and deductions
- Validation and processing of timesheets, overtime forms and travel claims
- Processing and upload of absence records
- Calculation of statutory payments, such as redundancy, SSP & SMP and any other statutory payments due to employees.
- Processing of monthly Payrolls- production of BACS file, costing and RTI HMRC reporting
- Responsible for ensuring all pay queries, correction of errors, costing adjustments etc are resolved in a timely manner.
- Processing of journals via the Agresso system
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services