KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills & Employability sectors.
Job Title: Express Delivery Trainer/Assessor
*Trainee or Qualified Assessor Opportunity* for an experienced manager/supervisor within the express/door to door delivery service looking to become an Assessor, or a qualified Assessor looking for a new opportunity.Full training and support will be given to trainee candidates to achieve the Level 4 Assessor Coach qualification.
Location: Enfield and surrounding areas - Home based remote online assessments due to Covid restrictions (Candidates must be flexible with travel when face-to-face visits are required across Enfield, Bedford and North London)
Salary: £22,965 - £24,055 + Bonus + location uplift (dependent on candidate postcode)
Package: Excellent Benefits Package, Pension, Expenses + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold solid occupational competency within Express/Door-to-door delivery service at supervisory/management level, as well as competency within Warehousing.
- Must have good understanding and experience within SAFED (Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving).
- Must have a good level of ICT skills.
- Confident to deliver Maths and English Functional Skills.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- Must be flexible with travel when covid restrictions are lifted, and prepared to work with learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours when necessary due to some learners working shifts.
- Assess and support learners working towards Apprenticeships in Express Delivery Operative and Warehousing Operative at Level 2.
- Deliver training and support learners with Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
- Assessors are expected to take part in Learner Recruitment to maintain own caseload.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education