- This role is Inside IR35 (via Umbrella Company)
Job Description -
- Identify, assess and prioritise traffic management and road safety issues to inform the setting of work programmes.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of traffic management and road safety improvement schemes, including the production of technical drawings, estimates, setting out of site works and procurement of such works from the council's direct works contractor or another.
- Analyse and interpret data including injury collision records, traffic volumes and speeds and other relevant datasets to inform traffic management & road safety solutions within legislative framework and technical guidelines.
- Prepare drawings of Traffic Regulation Orders using specialist software and provide detail to inform associated legal documents.
- Be responsible for the collation, commissioning and disseminating of traffic surveys. Monitor and review performance of external contractors though the data collection contract, identify and take forward changes to the service provided where appropriate. Share traffic data with stakeholders when required.
- Produce technical drawings and graphs using various software systems to illustrate data trends, monitoring of completed schemes and traffic flow information.
- Prepare written or verbal reports to Senior Officers, Cabinet Members, Ward Councillors, the general public and other interested parties as required.
- Prepare and present business cases to Officer Project Board, provide project status updates and act as Project Manager in the effective procurement and delivery of traffic management and road safety improvement schemes.
- Undertake and take responsibility for correspondence, telephone calls and site visits delivering a high level of customer care while doing so, in line with corporate guidelines.
- Carry out consultations with relevant stakeholders, provide regular project updates for interested parties and provide content for Highways Newsletters, social media and website communications to promote and publicise the work of the Traffic Management & Road Safety team.
- Provide technical traffic management advice, information and data to other business units and comment upon planning applications and other development proposals in respect of traffic management.
- 37 hours a week min
- Monday to Friday
- Weekly Pay
How to Apply or for more Information:
3 simple ways to apply or get in touch:
- Apply directly online via the Matchtech website
- Call Callum Laycock directly on 07901964657
- Email your CV to [email protected]
Matchtech are the largest and leading Highways and Transportation Recruitment Company in the UK.
If you have the correct experience for this type of position but this specific role is not quite right for you, as the level, location or rates etc. is it not quite what you are looking for a present, please still feel free to get in touch with me as I continually recruit similar roles to the one above at all levels across the UK.
Alternatively if are not suitable for this role but still work within the Highways and Transportation industry and believe you will be looking for a new role in the future please give me a call for a confidential chat regarding your employment status.
To apply for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other