Junior IT Technical Helpdesk Support Analyst. This award-winning systems company seeks a 1st line service desk support analyst to join their friendly and collaborative client technical support team. The role has come about due to a promotion. This is a permanent, long-term opportunity to grow and develop within a dynamic and forward-thinking technology firm.
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst – the Role:
- Work combines supporting their key software product, together with general broad-based 1st line IT servicedesk support issues
- Supporting a large number of client sites across the UK.
- Opportunities exist to grow to 2nd and 3rd line levels within the team, and also into a number of other internal departments as your experience grows
- A standard 37.5 working hours, covering Monday to Friday (no evening or weekends!)
IT Helpdesk Support Analyst – the Person:
This role needs an equal blend of great customer care skills and good broad-based IT support skills:
- Strong customer care skills with ideally some experience in a customer service environment (helpdesk ideal)
- Good general PC, Windows, applications (e.g. Office), and connectivity support.
All-in-all this is a great opportunity to join a corporate business-to-business support environment; somewhere you can utilise your existing skills and learn & develop new ones. Offer subject to a DBS check.
Salary £17,000 to £20,000 (depending on experience), plus 25 days holiday, pension and health-related benefits.
Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
£17k-£20k d.o.e. + good range of benefits
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Less than 1 year
Some Secondary School Coursework